Friday, August 28, 2009

"Soul in Joy"

There are times where one could tell,
Of the many facial expressions today,
If I were the one you've come to seek,
For it is real joy one could feel.
.
.
Warmth of smiles filled my days,
From the day I've fixed my feelings & decided it to stay,
Suited together in all kinds of play,
And yet not leaving in times of sway.
.
.
Apples are sweet, limes are better,
But none could be much more fairer,
Clearing my day and lighting my nights,
With the lights of million stars that shines out with delight.
.
.
Delight is just one that I could say,
Much more would'nt suit better ways,
For words will never feel what the joy says,
That given me happiness and strength for all my days.
(Actual date written-24th June 2009)
UNTIL NEXT TIME~
UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT~

No comments: