Monday, August 24, 2009

Gearing up for the upcoming~

It's the 7th week...if u ask me what week is this now?
Its seems like the time allocated for me would be insufficient..
The burdens and responsibilities here have been causing great deals on me..
But I do know, that I would be supported by my friends here and there..
and everytime I remember that, I'll be standing back in no time..
It seems that this is a busy semester, no more fancy things..no more unattended matters..things are moving forward, and if any of you or me got left behind.. There'll be no excuses..Be wanting to do so many things at once, and got caught in the middle because of wanting so much perfection on everything..
However, there is much to be done here and I'd rather start now,
so..thats all for this time,InsyaAllah be writing more next time..

UNTIL NEXT TIME~
UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT~

No comments: